More defined eyes can be achieved with Permanent Eyeliner. Proper placement of a decorative eyeliner can create the illusion of an eyelift, and make the eyes appear larger, brighter and more beautiful. Permanent eyeliner has many advantages including improvement of eye shape and definition, no smeared or runny eyeliner, custom blended color, thicker lash base which creates the illusion of fuller eyelashes. Medical grade and hypo-allergenic pigments are used.
Not all lips are perfectly shaped, but this can be corrected with permanent make-up through the use of a natural, custom blended color. Irregular lip lines can be redefined with a liner procedure. A full color procedure can restore faded lips, giving them a fresher and younger appearance. Permanent cosmetics can make thin lips fuller and drooping corners appear lifted. Having correctly contoured and defined lips creates a youthful appearance.
Permanent Makeup Facts…
Day of the Appointment… What to expect. Please plan to arrive to the studio10 minutes prior to your appointment to facilitate our check-in process.
- Timing – A typical permanent makeup appointment lasts 2 hours.
- Consultation – Our standard appointment begins with a consultation. We will thoroughly explain the permanent makeup process to you, answering any questions that you may have. Your medical history will be checked to assess your suitability for the treatment. We will also discuss the results you hope to achieve and explain how permanent makeup can be used to enhance your features, advising you of the best procedural choices, shapes and colors to suit you.
- Numbing – Before your permanent makeup procedure, we will use a topical anesthetic to numb the area, ensuring you remain as comfortable as possible through the treatment.
- Design – Based on your goals and our recommendations, a color will be custom blended to perfectly compliment your hair, skin and eye color. We will then design the enhancement, first sketching it on your skin with a traditional cosmetic pencil. This gives you the opportunity to visualize what the enhancement will look like when completed and ensure that you are completely happy with the design.
- Touch up – A touch up treatment is recommended 4-6 weeks after your initial procedure. At this session, we will make any needed adjustments or additions to your permanent cosmetic enhancement, ensuring perfect results.
Prior to your appointment…
- Avoid working out the day of your appointment as the body will heat and expand the pores
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Avoid caffeine the day of the appointment
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24-48 hours prior to the procedure
- Avoid the following treatments within 4 weeks of the procedure: Fillers, Botox or other forms of it, Chemical Peels, and Laser treatments