Make a Statement With Your Brows at Lash Envy Studios
At Lash Envy Studios, we offer microblading, microshading, and a combination of the two to help you get the gorgeous eyebrows that you’ve always wanted. See what our experts have to offer, and give us a call to make an appointment today!
In order to get the best results, you will need to follow a few guidelines prior to your appointment, including:
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid working out, as your body heat can expand your pores
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 to 48 hours prior to your procedure
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for at least two weeks prior
- Avoid BOTOX®, chemical peels, and laser treatments for at least four weeks prior to your appointment.
MICROBLADING, COMBO BROWS, & OMBRE BROWS
Instead of spending hours in front of a mirror using a variety of tools to make your brows look like the stunning beauties you see on the red carpet, stop by Lash Envy Studios and learn more about our microblading services! With one procedure, you can eliminate the hours you spend perfecting your brows and leave our studio with the fabulous, perfect brows you’ve always wanted. Learn more about how we can help you look and feel your very best, and give us a call to schedule an appointment!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROCEDURE FOR YOU!
When you visit our studio, your artist will consult with you on what look you want for your brows, and what procedure will work best to achieve it. You will choose between:
Microblading (3D Brows) – This technique is done by using a 12-point slanted needle by hand in order to achieve a natural looking eyebrow. It is a way to create a fuller, “fluffy” look, however, will only create minimal density, as there is no shading, or sharp defined edges. This is the most natural look we offer.
Recommended for dry skin clients all year around, not meant for combination skin, or oily skin clients
Longevity: Touch-ups necessary 12-15 months
Price: Two sessions are included in this service. Prices vary based on clients necessities. Starting price is $475.
Combo Brows (Microshading) – This technique is done by using a 12-point slanted needle by hand in order to achieve a natural looking eyebrow in combination with an electric tattoo machine to create a shading effect under the hair strokes. This is the most common brow chosen as it is natural in style, yet creates dimensions, and density to fit each clients desires. The shading also allows for a sharp, clean, and defined look.
All skin types will qualify for this service.
Touch-ups necessary 1.5-2 years dependent on client self-care.
Price: Two sessions are included in this service. Prices vary based on clients desired density. Starting price is $565.
Ombre Powder Brows– This technique is done by using an electric tattoo machine to create a shading effect that can vary in density from a powder, pencil, or pomade in reference to makeup. This is the least natural brow we offer and is meant to mimic the appearance of makeup. The shading also allows for a sharp, clean, and defined look with density being the preference of the client.
All skin types will qualify for this service.
Longevity: Touchups necessary 1.5-2 years dependent on client self-care
Price: Two sessions are included in this service. Prices vary based on clients desired density. Starting price is $585.
We look forward to seeing you!
Day of the Appointment
Please plan to arrive at the studio 10 minutes prior to your appointment to facilitate our check-in process.
- Timing – A typical permanent makeup appointment lasts two hours.
- Consultation – Our standard appointment begins with a consultation. We will thoroughly explain the permanent makeup process to you, answering any questions that you may have. We will also check your medical history to assess your suitability for the treatment. Our permanent makeup artist will discuss the results you hope to achieve and explain how permanent makeup can be used to enhance your features, advising you of the best procedural choices, shapes, and colors to suit your natural appearance.
- Numbing – Before your permanent makeup procedure, we will use a topical anesthetic to numb the area, ensuring you remain as comfortable as possible throughout the treatment.
- Design – Based on your goals and our recommendations, we will custom blend a color to perfectly complement your hair, skin, and eye color. We will then design the enhancement, first sketching it on your skin with a traditional cosmetic pencil. This gives you the opportunity to visualize what the enhancement will look like when completed and ensure that you are completely happy with the design.
- Touch-up – A touch-up treatment is recommended six to eight weeks after your initial procedure. At this session, we will make any needed adjustments or additions to your permanent cosmetic enhancement, ensuring perfect results.