When you’ve tried every pencil, powder, stencil and gel and your brows are still not what you want, Lash Envy Studios offers Microblading.
Microblading is a procedure that can fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps or fill in over plucked brows. Those who want a slight change to their arch are also great candidates.
The results are natural-looking, fuller eyebrows that last anywhere from 8-12 months. Microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where semi-permanent pigment is manually deposited under the top layer of skin with a special pen instead of a machine. The Microblading technique involves drawing individual crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking and dimensional than the traditional permanent makeup block of color.
The Microblading service consists of two appointments. The initial appointment takes approximately 2 hours. The longest part is the mapping and measuring of the eyebrows. This ensures that the brow we design is customized to your features. A second appointment is needed within 4-6 weeks to touch-up color once the brows have healed.
Day of the Appointment
What to expect. Please plan to arrive to the studio 10 minutes prior to your appointment to facilitate our check-in process.
- Timing – A typical microblading appointment lasts 2 hours, depending on your actual brow shape. A touch-up appointment usually lasts from 30 minutes to 1 ½ hours, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
- Consultation – Our microblading artist will ask you questions regarding your medical history, style, what kind of makeup you wear and your expectations and customize a design to compliment your features and desired outcome.
- Numbing – We will apply a numbing cream on the area being treated 30 minutes prior to the treatment. This will make the process more comfortable for you.
- Design – Next the artist will draw the eyebrows directly onto your skin using a special waterproof pencil. This will guide the artist in creating the desired look and allows the client to see the final look before the actual color is applied.
Prior to your appointment
- Avoid working out the day of your appointment as the body will heat and expand the pores
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Avoid caffeine the day of the appointment
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24-48 hours prior to the procedure
- Avoid the following treatments within 4 weeks of the procedure: Fillers, Botox or other forms of it, Chemical Peels, and Laser treatments