Eyelash extensions utilize individual eyelashes that expertly attach to each natural eyelash with a special medical-grade adhesive. They are applied to the eyelash itself without touching your skin. We only use the highest quality lashes available on the market today in order to mimic the look and feel of natural lashes. The extensions range in length, thickness, curl, and shape. Your stylist will conduct a thorough consultation to truly customize a look to compliment your individual features and lifestyle needs. Make an appointment to come see us today!
Classic Set – $99
With the Classic eyelash extension technique, a single faux lash is applied to each of your natural lashes. This is our most requested look for those who want longer, thicker lashes without the use of mascara. Your eyes will look brighter and more open while your lashes will look effortlessly gorgeous without the hassle! Think the classic set of eyelash extensions as the perfect volumizing, lengthening mascara and lash curler all in one!
Premium Set – $125
With the Premium eyelash extensions, we use the same application method as the Classic, however, we apply a premium faux lash, which is flat at the base as compared to the Classic lash which is round. The flat shape allows for the lash to create a thicker, fuller set of lashes for those ladies who want a more dramatic look.
Hybrid Set – $150 (on promotion for $135)
With the Hybrid eyelash extension technique, we use a perfect blend of our Classic lashes and our Volume fans. This new Hybrid set combination results in fuller, fluffier lashes that have a more textured look.
Mega Volume Set – $199 (on promotion for $175)
The Mega Volume eyelash extension technique is an extremely advanced technique that only the experienced and highly skilled stylists can offer. Volume lashing is the method of applying multiple lightweight lashes to one isolated natural lash at a time. This method can be lighter on the natural lash than a single classic extension. We can customize the weight and number of extensions for the desired look. Lash Envy Studios will never use pre-made fans or cluster lashes, as these can damage the natural lash. Volume lashes can provide a more dramatic look if desired or a fuller, natural look for those with sparse lashes without sacrificing the health of your natural lashes. This set is also ideal for those who have great natural lashes but are used to wearing a lot of makeup or strip lashes. The more natural lashes you have the bolder the look can be. Pump up the volume with these beautiful full sets!
If you are considering getting eyelash extensions from Lash Envy Studios in Mesa, then you will first need to schedule a consultation at our salon. During your consultation, our expert lash technicians will sit down with you to discuss your desired look. They will then customize your treatment with our available eyelash extensions to best achieve your desired look based on your natural lashes. To schedule your consultation, contact Lash Envy Studios using our online form today!
While lash extensions can be a great way to get the beautiful lashes you’ve always wanted, we have found that lash extensions and application methods are not always consistent. If you had your lashes applied by another studio, Lash Envy Studios may require complete lash removal prior to an application in our studio. If a complete removal is required, then it will need to be completed 24 hours before your lash extension appointment at our studio.
Please plan to arrive to the studio 10 minutes prior to your appointment to facilitate our check-in process.
Prior to your appointment
- Notify your stylist if you are already wearing eyelash extensions.
- Notify your stylist if you have any known allergies to aloe, coconut, or cyanoacrylates.
- Remove all eye and face cosmetics, as well as any skincare products, including all facial and eye makeup, moisturizer, sunscreen, and eye creams and serums. Cleanse your lashes thoroughly prior to arriving for your appointment. If that’s not possible, please arrive an extra five minutes early to remove makeup before your lash appointment.
- Do not apply heavy moisturizers, lotions, or facial oils to your skin 24 hours prior to your lash appointment.
- Please remove contact lenses prior to your appointment and bring glasses to go home in to avoid getting the adhesive wet.
- Do not curl your lashes on the day of your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- If you have had an eyelash removal done, please cleanse lashes thoroughly and wait 24 hours before receiving a new set of eyelash extensions if the removal was done using an adhesive remover.
- Tell your lash stylist if you have recently had any treatments that can irritate the skin such as laser treatments, permanent cosmetics, chemical peels, skin resurfacing, injectables, fillers, or eyebrow waxing.
To maximize time with your lash stylist, always arrive at your appointment with clean, make-up-free lashes. After your lash appointment, ask your stylist about our specially formulated products to protect and extend the life of your eyelash extensions. A full set takes two to three hours to apply depending on the style of lashes you choose.
Ready to get started? Contact Lash Envy Studios in Mesa to request an appointment and take one step closer to your gorgeous new lashes!